Grid Status: Online
Total Regions: 23
Visitors (30 Days): 14
Total Residents: 478
Online Now: 0
Hypergriders online: 0

Questions [moved]

13 years 5 months ago #203 by Darkanoid

\FoTo50\:3fa1q9tp wrote: I found the problem! It is caused by my component but due to lack of access to the grid database of opensim.

Can it be that in your case the database containing the tables \"UserAccounts\", \"auth\" and \"Friends\" is not the same database than the one with the tables \"regions\" and \"GridUser\"?

If yes, then hold on for a few days please. I\'m working on 0.1.6 already that will provide you with more configuration possibilities for a 2nd database with the grid tables.

Greetz
FoTo50

Hi Foto50 And thanks for your great work. I saw on the board that you were also working on a currency module. Hows that going?
Another question related to this thread... Is your update comming soon? Not to rush you but I like the awesome feature!

Thanks a million

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #204 by rjspence
Hi Darkanoid,

I cannot help with the question on status of bug fixes or release schedules, but need to mention that I am not aware of any module being created at this point for any financial transactions (e-commerce). Most of what has been discussed are just ideas concerning some form of e-commerce implementation or integration(s) with current money modules. To my knowledge, there isn\'t anything currently being worked on for this implementation.

There are currently a few ways you can implement an economy to your opensimulator installation. I\'ll post a couple.

This allows one to accept currency through a remote source.
1) <a class=\"postlink\" href=\" forge.opensimulator.org/gf/project/omeconomy/\ "> forge.opensimulator.org/gf/project/omeconomy/

This one allows you to use PayPal for in-world transactions and object delivery.
2) <a class=\"postlink\" href=\" github.com/SnoopyPfeffer/Mod-PayPal\ "> github.com/SnoopyPfeffer/Mod-PayPal - Adam first wrote this, and Snoopy forked and added some new functionality to the module. It\'s currently in a testing phase, not suitable yet for serious deployment.

I currently have the PayPal module compiled and working and it\'s showing promise.

What has been discussed for the next revision are some bug fixes, and better error reporting.

Regards,
rjspence

mod note: split from ensim\'s map issues thread

13 years 5 months ago #205 by Darkanoid
thank you for your reply!

But my other question about the problem with the map?
Is that under the bug fixes?

Thanks

13 years 5 months ago #206 by rjspence
Hi Darkanoid,

Yes. Version 0.1.6 is being worked on and will hopefully provide a fix for what you are encountering. But as mentioned, there are no release schedules and maps are working under certain circumstances. Just subscribe to the announcements forum and you will be sent an e-mail when the new version comes out.

Regards,
rjspence

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds

Search

Donate jOpenSim

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Amount

Our Regions

Region: Loc X: Loc Y:
Agora 1000 998
BareBad… 997 997
Bohemas 996 998
BoraBor… 1002 999
Crystal… 1001 1000