Grid Status: Online
Total Regions: 23
Visitors (30 Days): 14
Total Residents: 478
Online Now: 0
Hypergriders online: 0

group not found

6 years 1 month ago #2901 by BillBlight
Been trying to tell them that for a few posts now ..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 1 month ago #2902 by foto50
@andsim:

First of all ... I think I mentioned this in other posts already, but here just once again even more: when migrating/manipulating data, a backup before is never a bad idea ;)

The column "Location" in the group table is not required for group owned land. This data is stored in the simulators database elsewhere ;)

@fredy:

The SQL below is migrating data from opensim tables to jopensim tables. But it will not help you, as long as your simulators do not read/write from there. So before migrating data, ensure your setup is correct ... otherwise you wonder why you change groups in jOpenSim but it has no affect inworld or vice versa ;)

A word to the sql and how it works:
The tables of opensim and jOpenSim must reside on the same server, but not necessarily in the same database. You need to run the sql with a user that has access to both databases!
Attachments from group notices are NOT migrated with this SQL since the way, they are stored are quite different. If you dont need to migrate group notices, just remove the block starting with "# groups_notices -> opensim_groupnotice"
You just need to alter the first 3 lines to your DB names (and Joomla prefix) ... the SQL will take care of the rest
SET @opensimdb = "ROBUSTDB";
SET @joomladb	= "JOOMLADB";
SET @joomlaprefix = "jos_";

# groups_groups -> opensim_groups
SET @query = CONCAT("INSERT INTO ",@joomladb,".",@joomlaprefix,"opensim_group SELECT GroupID,Name,Charter,InsigniaID,FounderID,MembershipFee,OpenEnrollment,ShowInList,AllowPublish,MaturePublish,OwnerRoleID FROM ",@opensimdb,".`os_groups_groups`;");
PREPARE stmt FROM @query;
EXECUTE stmt;

# groups_principals -> opensim_group_active
SET @query = CONCAT("INSERT INTO ",@joomladb,".",@joomlaprefix,"opensim_groupactive SELECT PrincipalID,ActiveGroupID FROM ",@opensimdb,".`os_groups_principals`;");
EXECUTE stmt;

# groups_invites -> opensim_groupinvite
SET @query = CONCAT("INSERT INTO ",@joomladb,".",@joomlaprefix,"opensim_groupinvite SELECT InviteID,GroupID,RoleID,PrincipalID,TMStamp FROM ",@opensimdb,".`os_groups_invites`;");
EXECUTE stmt;

# groups_membership -> opensim_groupmembership
SET @query = CONCAT("INSERT INTO ",@joomladb,".",@joomlaprefix,"opensim_groupmembership SELECT GroupID,PrincipalID,SelectedRoleID,Contribution,ListInProfile,AcceptNotices FROM ",@opensimdb,".`os_groups_membership`;");
EXECUTE stmt;

# groups_notices -> opensim_groupnotice
SET @query = CONCAT("INSERT INTO ",@joomladb,".",@joomlaprefix,"opensim_groupnotice SELECT GroupID,NoticeID,TMStamp,FromName,Subject,Message,NULL FROM ",@opensimdb,".`os_groups_notices`;");
EXECUTE stmt;

# groups_roles -> opensim_grouprole
SET @query = CONCAT("INSERT INTO ",@joomladb,".",@joomlaprefix,"opensim_grouprole SELECT GroupID,RoleID,Name,Description,Title,Powers FROM ",@opensimdb,".`os_groups_roles`;");
EXECUTE stmt;

# groups_rolemembership -> opensim_grouprolemembership
SET @query = CONCAT("INSERT INTO ",@joomladb,".",@joomlaprefix,"opensim_grouprolemembership SELECT GroupID,RoleID,PrincipalID FROM ",@opensimdb,".`os_groups_rolemembership`;");
EXECUTE stmt;

DEALLOCATE PREPARE stmt; 

Greetz
FoTo50

PS: did I already mention the thing about the backup? ... :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: andsim

6 years 1 month ago #2903 by andsim

foto50 wrote: @andsim:

First of all ... I think I mentioned this in other posts already, but here just once again even more: when migrating/manipulating data, a backup before is never a bad idea ;)

The column "Location" in the group table is not required for group owned land. This data is stored in the simulators database elsewhere ;)

@fredy:

The SQL below is migrating data from opensim tables to jopensim tables. But it will not help you, as long as your simulators do not read/write from there. So before migrating data, ensure your setup is correct ... otherwise you wonder why you change groups in jOpenSim but it has no affect inworld or vice versa ;)

A word to the sql and how it works:
The tables of opensim and jOpenSim must reside on the same server, but not necessarily in the same database. You need to run the sql with a user that has access to both databases!
Attachments from group notices are NOT migrated with this SQL since the way, they are stored are quite different. If you dont need to migrate group notices, just remove the block starting with "# groups_notices -> opensim_groupnotice"
You just need to alter the first 3 lines to your DB names (and Joomla prefix) ... the SQL will take care of the rest

SET @opensimdb = "ROBUSTDB";
SET @joomladb	= "JOOMLADB";
SET @joomlaprefix = "jos_";

# groups_groups -> opensim_groups
SET @query = CONCAT("INSERT INTO ",@joomladb,".",@joomlaprefix,"opensim_group SELECT GroupID,Name,Charter,InsigniaID,FounderID,MembershipFee,OpenEnrollment,ShowInList,AllowPublish,MaturePublish,OwnerRoleID FROM ",@opensimdb,".`os_groups_groups`;");
EXECUTE stmt;

# groups_principals -> opensim_group_active
SET @query = CONCAT("INSERT INTO ",@joomladb,".",@joomlaprefix,"opensim_groupactive SELECT PrincipalID,ActiveGroupID FROM ",@opensimdb,".`os_groups_principals`;");
EXECUTE stmt;

# groups_invites -> opensim_groupinvite
SET @query = CONCAT("INSERT INTO ",@joomladb,".",@joomlaprefix,"opensim_groupinvite SELECT InviteID,GroupID,RoleID,PrincipalID,TMStamp FROM ",@opensimdb,".`os_groups_invites`;");
EXECUTE stmt;

# groups_membership -> opensim_groupmembership
SET @query = CONCAT("INSERT INTO ",@joomladb,".",@joomlaprefix,"opensim_groupmembership SELECT GroupID,PrincipalID,SelectedRoleID,Contribution,ListInProfile,AcceptNotices FROM ",@opensimdb,".`os_groups_membership`;");
EXECUTE stmt;

# groups_notices -> opensim_groupnotice
SET @query = CONCAT("INSERT INTO ",@joomladb,".",@joomlaprefix,"opensim_groupnotice SELECT GroupID,NoticeID,TMStamp,FromName,Subject,Message,NULL FROM ",@opensimdb,".`os_groups_notices`;");
EXECUTE stmt;

# groups_roles -> opensim_grouprole
SET @query = CONCAT("INSERT INTO ",@joomladb,".",@joomlaprefix,"opensim_grouprole SELECT GroupID,RoleID,Name,Description,Title,Powers FROM ",@opensimdb,".`os_groups_roles`;");
EXECUTE stmt;

# groups_rolemembership -> opensim_grouprolemembership
SET @query = CONCAT("INSERT INTO ",@joomladb,".",@joomlaprefix,"opensim_grouprolemembership SELECT GroupID,RoleID,PrincipalID FROM ",@opensimdb,".`os_groups_rolemembership`;");
EXECUTE stmt;

DEALLOCATE PREPARE stmt; 

Greetz
FoTo50

PS: did I already mention the thing about the backup? ... :lol:

i already made a copy of group so no danger touching on opensim database
i put all my group in new db before deploy on jopensim

6 years 1 month ago #2904 by andsim
i ran in to a problem look in picture
Attachments:

6 years 1 month ago #2905 by Fredy
Haha, about the backup. You are right guys - do backups! :)

My Maria runs in replication mode, so there is always a backup.

As for the offlineIM´s:
I think I will give it another try today as well with groups. You guys can get it to work with Opensim 9.0.0? I should too!

My joomla is setup to send emails, should not be the issue.

As I did see in the Opensim console:
You load OpenSimGroup
You load Offline Message Module V2

The console still loads then OpenSim V2 Groups module due to the Offline Message Module V2. I do not know why cause in the opensim.ini I tell them to load OpenSimGroup - not V2. I think the Offline Message Module V2 automaticaly triggers to load also the V2 Groups module? Wondering why...

I will check everything again and play with the sandbox. When I get it working there, I can get to the live site. Thanks Foto, I will check the database.

6 years 1 month ago #2906 by BillBlight
You can't have V2 ANYTHING enabled if you want offline with jopensim to work ...

V2OFFLINE is not compatible with Jopensim ..

RTFM

6 years 1 month ago #2907 by Fredy
I did RTFM :)

All browsing Opensim.ini, Robust.HG.ini for errors, typos, forgotten stuff. All is fine and all is in what the FM says.

What the FM did not say is:
StandaloneHypergrid.ini

THERE! I do have this f...ing V2 Offline Module still sitting and it was load each time and seems to override values from Opensim.ini, loading V2 Groups, V2 Offline Stuff.

So, I kicked that out from my StandaloneHypergrid.ini and finaly Opensim loads the right modules:

2018-03-09 15:44:57,590 INFO [PLUGINS]: Plugin Loaded: OpenSim.Region.CoreModules
2018-03-09 15:44:57,606 INFO [PLUGINS]: Plugin Loaded: jOpenSim.Search
2018-03-09 15:44:57,608 INFO [PLUGINS]: Plugin Loaded: jOpenSim.Profile
2018-03-09 15:44:57,609 INFO [PLUGINS]: Plugin Loaded: OpenSim.OfflineIM
2018-03-09 15:44:57,611 INFO [PLUGINS]: Plugin Loaded: OpenSim.Region.PhysicsModule.ubOde
2018-03-09 15:44:57,613 INFO [PLUGINS]: Plugin Loaded: OpenSim.Groups
2018-03-09 15:44:57,616 INFO [PLUGINS]: Plugin Loaded: OpenSim.Region.ScriptEngine.XEngine
2018-03-09 15:44:57,618 INFO [PLUGINS]: Plugin Loaded: OpenSim.Region.OptionalModules

No V2 stuff anymore.

Login into joomla, jOpenSim, looking for groups:

Not there.

So I have to check my database again and why it is not writing in the correct groups table.

6 years 1 month ago #2908 by BillBlight
Well here is where you went wrong, you did not RTFM, because if you did you would know that opensim loads it's INI's in order and normally , OpenSimDefaults.ini, OpenSim.ini , followed by your architecture settings.

Any setting that is in more than one place, the last one in the order always takes precedent, so yes there can be
more than one entry for a particular config and the last one in the load order takes over, I even told andsim this earlier in this thread.

6 years 1 month ago #2909 by BillBlight
So to recap, any settings in OpenSimDefaults.ini , can and will be overwritten by the same configs in OpenSim.ini, then if you load StandaloneHypergrid.ini next it will override any previous settings loaded should their be a duplicate, triplicate or more.

Then if any other config file is called , it will always override a setting that was loaded before it should it have the same config setting.

opensim 101.

6 years 1 month ago #2910 by Fredy
Thank you guys.

Groups is now working again. Atm not sure offline IM works, seems not.

What did I do?
- I sorted the V2 settings out from StandaloneHypergrid.ini

Those settings where constantly overwriting my Opensim/StandaloneCommon.ini´s.
Don`t know why, but was the case.

Then I deleted the old group in my database table os_group_group.

Create a new group inWorld and it was writen to the new database table.

To much sure the new tables where created I did run Foto´s modified script - just in case I have tables in joomla. Worked.

But well... like it is in the big world of internet scripts and stuff, solving one problem generates a couple of other ones.

PROFILE ERRORS!!!!

I will open a new post for that not to mess up the group topic with it here.

Thanks so far, you guys rock!

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Search

Donate jOpenSim

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Amount

Our Regions

Region: Loc X: Loc Y:
Agora 1000 998
BareBad… 997 997
Bohemas 996 998
BoraBor… 1002 999
Crystal… 1001 1000