Grid Status: Online
Total Regions: 23
Visitors (30 Days): 14
Total Residents: 477
Online Now: 0
Hypergriders online: 0

[Solved] OpenSim Control Panel

13 years 6 months ago #16 by djphil
########################################################################################################

Bonjour,

je viens de faire la mise à jour d\'Opensim Joomla de 0.0.2 à 0.0.3 et de nouveaux problèmes apparaissent:

- Sur OpenSim Control Panel / Paramètres
Imposible d\'enregistrer Database Setting. Lorsque l\'on clique sur Appliquer ou Sauver les paramètres s\'effacent et rien n\'est enregistré.

- Sur OpenSim Control Panel / Login Screen
Imposible d\'enregistrer. Lorsque l\'on clique sur Appliquer ou Sauver les paramètres cochés se décochent et rien n\'est enregistré.

- Sur OpenSim Control Panel / Maps
Database Error: () Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL

- Sur OpenSim Control Panel / User
Fatal error: Call to undefined method JException::setQuery() in D:\\xampp\\htdocs\\tests\\joomla\\administrator\\components\\com_opensim\\models\\user.php on line 99

########################################################################################################

Hello,

I\'ve just updated Opensim Joomla 0.0.2 to 0.0.3 and new problems appear:

- On OpenSim Control Panel / Settings
Imposible to register Database Setting. When you click on Apply or Save settings disappear and nothing is recorded.

- On OpenSim Control Panel / Login Screen
Imposible to register. When you click on Apply or Save the settings are checked and nothing is recorded décochent.

- On OpenSim Control Panel / Maps
Database Error: () Unable to connect to the database: Could not connect to MySQL

- On OpenSim Control Panel / User
Fatal error: Call to undefined method JException:: setQuery () in D: \\ xampp \\ htdocs \\ tests \\ joomla \\ administrator \\ components \\ com_opensim \\ models \\ user.php on line 99

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #20 by foto50
First of all, thank you djphil for your comments. This helps me a lot to make this extension once a useful one ;)

\djphil\:cylrhxq3 wrote: - On OpenSim Control Panel / Settings
Imposible to register Database Setting. When you click on Apply or Save settings disappear and nothing is recorded.

- On OpenSim Control Panel / Login Screen
Imposible to register. When you click on Apply or Save the settings are checked and nothing is recorded décochent.

This is weired. Can you please tell me what version of Joomla you\'re using? Do you have access to the joomla database? If yes, is the table #__opensim_settings (probably jos_opensim_settings) present and has at least 1 row in it? I had a problem with upgrading from 0.0.1 to 0.0.3 where the required 1 row got lost, but this should be solved when upgrading from 0.0.2 to 0.0.3

\djphil\:cylrhxq3 wrote: - On OpenSim Control Panel / Maps
Database Error: () Unable to connect to the database: Could not connect to MySQL

- On OpenSim Control Panel / User
Fatal error: Call to undefined method JException:: setQuery () in D: \\ xampp \\ htdocs \\ tests \\ joomla \\ administrator \\ components \\ com_opensim \\ models \\ user.php on line 99

These messages are obvious since the settings seem not to be stored. I\'m already working on 0.0.4 that will give nicer messages when the connection to the opensim database fails. BTW the maps currently only are displayed and do not have any funtion yet. It is planned to have ban/unban functions here later and the same procedure is planned for a new module opensim_maps.

Greetz
FoTo50

13 years 6 months ago #23 by djphil
Hello,

especially thank you to you for this great free component!

- I use Joomla 1.5.20 fr

- jos_opensim_settings:

13 years 6 months ago #24 by foto50
It looks like there was still a bug in the installation script and the table was left empty. With the new version, I hope this is solved now.

13 years 6 months ago #31 by djphil
Good evening,

all display problems seem to be resolved now, thank you!

Okay, well now I\'ll try to install a proper server and contine testing.

I will keep informed.

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

Search

Donate jOpenSim

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Amount

Our Regions

Region: Loc X: Loc Y:
Agora 1000 998
BareBad… 997 997
Bohemas 996 998
BoraBor… 1002 999
Crystal… 1001 1000