Total Regions: 23
Visitors (30 Days): 14
Total Residents: 476
Online Now: 0
Hypergriders online: 0

Connection

9 years 4 months ago #2180 by lucaproducoes
Hi,

I have my opensim application running as grid with mysql databse with wamp program (localhost). When I try to connect the joomla component that this web www I can not make the connection and receive data from the server. Rsultado: I have no control of joomla on the internet or even Info login url client viewer. Can someone help me?

Detail, when I put the joomla localhost with the WAMP connects normally.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #2181 by harrit
Hi lucaproducoes,

if you run opensim and wamp on the same system you ca nsimply use http://127.0.0.1:8001 or http://127.0.0.1:900

i hope it will help you

when som peopel heve cuestions in duts ask it in duts i can asword is for yo, so you can it better under stand in your own launche

9 years 4 months ago #2182 by lucaproducoes
But that's exactly what I said when I run everything by the same system works, but when I put the site on a web server and the opensim in wamp that do not communicate.

9 years 4 months ago #2183 by foto50
Hi lucaproducoes

It looks to me that probably your wamp is protected by a firewall that does not allow connections to 9000/8001 or 3306 from outside

Specially the access to MySQL is tricky since it is not enough to enable port 3306 but also needs to have a user with host name from your Joomla site to access the database of OpenSim.

I'm not really familiar with Wamp, but I recommend not to open port 3306 to anyone but create a custom firewall rule that will allow 3306 only for the host where Joomla is located.

Hope this helps now

Greetz
FoTo50

9 years 1 month ago #2230 by lucaproducoes
ok, let me explain step by step.

In the actual tests im using opensim in a grid mod with 0.8.3 version. And Joomla run in a wamp server as the same bellow.

All in the same server.
I use noip client for get a dynamic ip to config a domain.

When i config groups and i.m without a jopensim in the V2 inside de opensim, all of it run perfectly. But i need to run with joomla because i really have a joomla portal. So when i try to config the jopensim, it show me the server online and the users online. But not show me groups and im. Sure! because e need to config steps by jopensim. After to try config this in jopensim the im and group doesnt works anymore

The result is:
Could not get |GroupsServicesConnector

Now im use the versions bellow as a recommended

Opensim run in grid mode with 0.7.5 version.
Joomal run in wamp with php 5.3.27, mysql 5.1.3, apache 2.2.11

And the result is:
Could not get |GroupsServicesConnector

So can you help to identify why this be happening

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #2231 by foto50
Hi luca

groups V2 and profile V2 do not work with jOpenSim since this has completely different database sources involved and jOpenSim basically works on the flotsam implementation.

It is important, that in your OpenSim.ini in section [Groups] is set:
Module = GroupsModule

and not:
Module = "Groups Module V2"

If you already have groups created by V2, there might be a possibility to convert them since flotsam and the "new" built in V2 dont really differ a lot (or maybe even just create a custom view as a workaround) but would need to investigate this more.

I'm working (since a while already) on a new version of jOpenSim, where this is definately taken into consideration.

Greetz
FoTo50

9 years 1 month ago #2232 by lucaproducoes
ok, step two.

I am convinced to use the groups profile and IM for jopensim for this reason, to keep my joomla configuration portal before.

So when I try setting groups, profiles and IM by jopensim, I really do it like you said before, as the configuration file in the Joomla administrator.

First IM no save the message in DB as V2 is doing, and when I see on the web by Joomla show me the message: you have no message

When I run robust, does not appear any error and run ok.

In Opensim first error: can not get | GroupsServicesConnector. I really do this change
module = groupsmodule

later: the module groups is disabled.

Second profile allows not change anything inside the viewer, groups can not be created, not saved messages.

As for the money qdo set up in jopensim, it shows the movement, the banker, and makes transfer on the web. Including shows in the web profile the transferred money, but qdo'll see in the viewer does not show anything.

So I really do something wrong! laughed a lot

Please Help Me! You can send a file as ini want to see the configuration? Why? in V2 for example uses the same connection mysql.data.dll for all other tables and you dont speak it. I tried to leave enable but also enabled the erro continued.

If you want i send you a .ini and you see where is the erro.

I believe that all the problems are in xmlrpcserviceconnector basically.

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds

Search

Donate jOpenSim

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Amount

Our Regions

Region: Loc X: Loc Y:
Agora 1000 998
BareBad… 997 997
Bohemas 996 998
BoraBor… 1002 999
Crystal… 1001 1000