[2013-09-05] initial release of jOpenSimPayPal!
jOpenSimPayPal is an extension specific component that enables instant inworld currency purchases through PayPal.
[2013-09-05] Happy birthday jOpenSim! It is exactly 3 years since the very first release!
- visible messages for incorrect database settings in the global configuration
- loginscreen can now “ignore” invisible regions
- new parameter in friends module (max name length)
- new parameter in gridstatus module (count invisible regions)
- enhancements for HyperGrid
[2013-06-09] jOpenSim version 0.2.7 has been released today!
- Added inworld transaction list in admin
- Added name of inworld currency to money settings
- Name of banker account replacable
- This version is prepared for the soon released extension specific component jOpenSimPayPal.
This version has a new admin page for inworld search. The user list in admin is now sortable. Also some help pages have been added. Together with the new search module, events are now showing on the map inworld.
The CSS for the frontend pages and the loginscreen is now editable in the admin.
Also all dll modules have been updated for the stable release of OpenSim 0.7.5
A new version of jOpenSim and jOpenSimRegister is released today (2012-11-13). Together they are now finally able to provide you with avatar selection during user registration.
Same time new versions of the modules jOpenSimProfile and jOpenSimSearch are released. They now work with OpenSim 0.7.4!
As of the version 0.2.4.1 of jOpenSimMoney, the license limitation has changed from previously simulator limit to region limit now. All existing basic licenses have been adopted to allow 45 regions. See jOpenSimMoney for more details.
Also purchasing has been made quite easier now. Paying through PayPal should provide you instantly via email with the required information.