Total Regions: 23
Visitors (30 Days): 9
Total Residents: 476
Online Now: 0
Hypergriders online: 0

jOpenSim3

8 years 9 months ago #2279 by foto50
Map in frontend now takes all values from configuration :D

2 new values have been added to be able to change text and link color in the info bubble. Feel free to play with the config values and see how things change in frontend. Compared to the current map solution, I think this will be a solution much more useful and flexible to customize :)

Additional bookmarks for far away regions are planned for a future version, but if you find some other essential feature missing pls dont hesitate to post it here.

Greetz
FoTo50

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #2280 by foto50
Maps and Users have improved a lot today :) see more info at testgrid.jopensim.com/index.php/devstatus
The following user(s) said Thank You: DigDug

8 years 9 months ago #2281 by DigDug
This looks great! thanks so very much for you long hours of work! :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: foto50

8 years 9 months ago #2282 by foto50
Last few days a lot of things have changed in the dev version :)

The demo grid now is running with all addons/modules ... as far I can see functioning ;) but only with your help as testers and your feedback I'll be able to reduce the bugs to a minimum.

Who wants to test inworld is more than welcome to login, details can be found at testgrid.jopensim.com/index.php/connect-to-demogrid

So far "maps", "users" and "groups" (you can view the group insignia if getTexture is enabled) in backend are ready, "search" works but needs a little face lifting and the long awaited possibility to rebuild the search database.

"money" in backend is not yet working, this is my next step - I expect to get this done within this week.

In frontend is the display of user profiles are working now with the inworld images (if getTexture is enabled) :) The frontend inworld account maintenance for users is still under construction and will be next after the money backend admin.

You find more details in the "devstatus link" from the post above

Greetz
FoTo50

8 years 9 months ago #2296 by foto50
Money admin page is solved now :) , including all search and sort filters

Groups also got some easier sorting functions.

In the demo grid there is now some land for sale to test all functions.

8 years 9 months ago #2298 by foto50
Admin pages heading for the finish line now :)

I have added some security for database integrity for the money funtions today: transactions/commit/rollback

The search admin page got its promised facelifting as well as some more functions to keep the search database clean ... not completely finished yet, but expect to get this done tomorrow. After this, the admin pages are ready for the first jOpenSim3 version I guess (unless someone has reasonable issues to add).

Next step: the frontend! Allthough there is a lot to do, I dont expect much "resistance" during developing, now that all configuration values are finally defined.

I think I can provide a "rc" version for all interested testers within 1, max. 2 weeks :) let me know here.

Greetz
FoTo50

8 years 9 months ago #2299 by ItsMe80
I would love to see it ;-)

Also would it be possible to buy sims / land etc ? With the 3 version?

8 years 9 months ago #2300 by foto50
Hi ItsMe80 :)

With "buy sims" you mean to buy entire regions, yes? Such a function is planned for a future version already :)

Buying land is now already possible.

If you want to participate testing the upcoming version, you're welcome to sign up at testgrid.jopensim.com ... mind there is no self activation, so I'll have to activate you manually. But once done, you can access the admin part of it and see what the current status of dev for the new version is :)

Also you can connect to the demogrid (see testgrid.jopensim.com/index.php/connect-to-demogrid ) and test everything as heavy as you can ... creating groups, uploading, buying land, etc ;)

You'll find land to buy easiest via the search function and specially this is where I'm most thankful for tests since it seems that there are still some issues with certain viewers and I'm happy for all reports that are able to reproduce.

Greetz
FoTo50

8 years 9 months ago #2301 by ItsMe80
I did create an account.

Yes with buy sims , I mean regions. Would be great to have that on the website also , so that people can buy them and then in admin we could see when they are due etc

8 years 9 months ago #2302 by foto50
ItsMe80, your account is activated :)

Finished the admin pages today. Now heading for frontend (inworld account, events, inworld search, etc...).

Greetz

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds

Search

Donate jOpenSim

Please consider supporting our efforts.

Amount

Our Regions

Region: Loc X: Loc Y:
Agora 1000 998
BareBad… 997 997
Bohemas 996 998
BoraBor… 1002 999
Crystal… 1001 1000